How to Ignore Warnings of Unmapped Objects in Command Line Log

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and development tools for Oracle
NavilleD

How to Ignore Warnings of Unmapped Objects in Command Line Log

Post by NavilleD » Wed 25 Mar 2015 16:02

Hi

I have been working on Command Line actions to perfrom datacomparisons with DBForge for Oracle, while obtaining the Log, I have been getting the Warnings for the Unmapped objects in the logs, is ther anyway to ignore the warnings to get printed in the log file.

Thanks
David N

alexa

Re: How to Ignore Warnings of Unmapped Objects in Command Line Log

Post by alexa » Wed 25 Mar 2015 16:53

Unfortunately, there is no such a possibility. However, you can add a suggestion on our UserVoice forum where other users can vote for it http://devart.uservoice.com/forums/1328 ... for-oracle]

We collect and analyze the information from this forum in order to make a proper roadmap for future product releases.

Atifrere

Re: How to Ignore Warnings of Unmapped Objects in Command Line Log

Post by Atifrere » Thu 23 Apr 2015 11:38

Hi,
I am using MS SSMS v. 11.0.5058 and dbForge SQL Complete Express Edition v. 4.8.43.1. I updated dbForge recently after not having upgraded for a few years, and now notice that there is a thetimeposts
delay every time I "start working" with a table that I haven't had suggestions shown for before. Before the upgrade, the cache would be 100% there and ready instantly for suggesting. Now however, if I for example type this:

Last edited by Atifrere on Mon 12 Oct 2020 05:45, edited 5 times in total.