Today is the official release date of dbForge Fusion for Oracle, v.3.5! Keep up with the times in database development — integrate dbForge Fusion for Oracle, v.3.5 into Visual Studio and try out all the newest data management capabilities.
OraDeveloper Tools from Devart you used before is now renamed to dbForge Fusion for Oracle. New up-to-date features for Oracle database development are available now.
dbForge Fusion for Oracle, v.3.5 improvements:
- One installation file is served for installing the add-in into Visual Studio 2010, 2012 and 2013. You need only to check the required IDE during installation.
- The application can be integrated into dotConnect for Oracle.
- The latest version of Oracle server 12c is supported
- Work with Oracle on Amazon RDS is possible now
- Multiple formatting profiles
- Extended options for formatting different clauses
- Preview window for viewing formatted code with support of code highlighting and editing
- Quick search options filter
- Independent and precise adjustment for SQL-statements
SQL intellisense functionality is improved to make your coding easier. Extended code completion, quick help information for objects, and code snippets will simplify your work.
- Suggestion of JOIN statements is added
- Extended Oracle grammar support is available
- Context-specific suggestions are improved
- Full support of suggestions and PL/SQL grammar with context consideration are added
- Code Templates features are renamed to Code Snippets and extended with the manager window for adding and editing SQL templates.
- Editing columns grid in the table editor allows to add and edit columns without opening the shortcut menu
- Full-text search in the column grid is added in the table editor
- Schema changes can be viewed before updating the database
- Editor layout was revised, and now it allows to view the designer and the SQL table simultaneously
- Heuristics is supported: data type of a new column is suggested basing on a column name. Thus the NUMBER data type will be suggested for the CUSTOMER_ID column, and the DATE data type will be suggested for the CHANGE_DATE column.
See the full list of improvements »
Learn more about the prices and available editions of the Oracle management add-in from Devart at the dbForge Fusion for Oracle purchase page.
Download the trial version of dbForge Fusion for Oracle and evaluate the benefits of Professional edition features for free during a 30-day trial period.
Join our forum to participate in discussions around Devart software, including dbForge Fusion for Oracle. Find answers to your technical questions and other valuable information on dbForge Fusion for Oracle and other products for Oracle.
Devart Development Team