1. We'll take this suggestion into account.trak wrote:Hi!
I beginner in OraDeveloper and have few suggestions:
1. Explaining plan. When I do click on Explain Plain button OraDev want to create new Plan_Table. But I have system-wide plan_table with public synonym. I do not want to create a new one plan_table on each schema in DB.
2. Transaction. It is not good practicle, to Begin transaction by press a button. I did't find an application-wide set autocommit off or kinda like this.
3. Executions of part of the script. For example I want to execute only part of the script or part of the statement. I did found in documentation, that I must select a fragment of code, then right-click, then select in menu "Execute this" or something. May be possible to execute a statement under cursor by Ctrl-Enter ?
2. By default, OraDeveloper works in autocommit mode. When you press Begin Transaction button autocommit is turned off and you should manually commit transaction.
3. You can customize shortcut for any command including this one. See Options dialog box.