New build of MySQLDirect .NET 3.50.13 with Turbos support is available for download now.
We are glad to announce that MySQLDirect .NET supports the new development environments from Borland - Turbo Delphi for .NET and Turbo C#. For information on a product click on the image below.
This version also includes:
- Integration with Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition supported
- Licensing for applications that call MySQLDirect .NET through DbProviderFactory added. This allows to use MySQLDirect .NET in SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence Solutions
- Bug with detecting fatal errors when using compression fixed
- Bug with removing users from roles using MySqlRoleProvider fixed
- Bug with MySqlParameter designer and serialization fixed
- Bug with processing error messages in result set fixed
- Bug in DataSet Wizard with generating INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE commands when identifiers require quoting fixed