Exception when I try to quit!!

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for MySQL
VeNoMZiTo

Exception when I try to quit!!

Post by VeNoMZiTo » Wed 13 Sep 2006 17:49

Hi, i am from spain my english is so bad ...

I want to quit completely from a project, i dont have any reference in my project now, but when i try to compile in program.cs at line Application.Run(new Form1()) ... exception show.

Exception: FileNotFoundException (Could not load file or assembly 'CoreLab.MySql, Version=3.50.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=09af7300eec23701' or one of its dependencies).

Log: "=== Pre-bind state information ===\r\nLOG: User = VENOMZITO´S\VeNoMZiTo\r\nLOG: DisplayName = CoreLab.MySql, Version=3.50.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=09af7300eec23701\n (Fully-specified)\r\nLOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Documents and Settings/VeNoMZiTo/Mis documentos/Visual Studio 2005/Projects/StatsPro Reader/StatsPro Reader/bin/Debug/\r\nLOG: Initial PrivatePath = NULL\r\nCalling assembly : StatsPro Reader, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.\r\n===\r\nLOG: This bind starts in default load context.\r\nLOG: No application configuration file found.\r\nLOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\config\machine.config.\r\nLOG: Post-policy reference: CoreLab.MySql, Version=3.50.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=09af7300eec23701\r\nLOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Documents and Settings/VeNoMZiTo/Mis documentos/Visual Studio 2005/Projects/StatsPro Reader/StatsPro Reader/bin/Debug/CoreLab.MySql.DLL.\r\nLOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Documents and Settings/VeNoMZiTo/Mis documentos/Visual Studio 2005/Projects/StatsPro Reader/StatsPro Reader/bin/Debug/CoreLab.MySql/CoreLab.MySql.DLL.\r\nLOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Documents and Settings/VeNoMZiTo/Mis documentos/Visual Studio 2005/Projects/StatsPro Reader/StatsPro Reader/bin/Debug/CoreLab.MySql.EXE.\r\nLOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Documents and Settings/VeNoMZiTo/Mis documentos/Visual Studio 2005/Projects/StatsPro Reader/StatsPro Reader/bin/Debug/CoreLab.MySql/CoreLab.MySql.EXE.\r\n"

somebody help me? I use MySql driver from MySQl official page.

Alexey

Post by Alexey » Thu 14 Sep 2006 06:12

Could you please specify what exactly you need: to compile a project or to quit?