Devart is glad to announce the release of dotConnect for MySQL 8.17 — a powerful ADO.NET provider for MySQL with advanced support for Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, LinqConnect (LINQ to PostgreSQL) and NHibernate. The new version offers you support for SQL Server Integration Services 2019.
Now you can use our MySql Data Flow Source, Lookup, and Destination components (and the corresponding connection manager) in your SSIS packages, running on the latest SQL Server version and designed in the latest Visual Studio version. Besides, the MySqlDataTable and MySqlDataSet classes are now available in .NET Standard 2.0 compatible assemblies.
Here is the complete list of dotConnect for MySQL 8.17.1583 features:
- SQL Server Integration Services 2019 (SSIS 2019) is supported
- The MySqlDataTable and MySqlDataSet classes are supported in .NET Standard 2.0
- The behavior is changed: pool is automatically cleared when AppDomain is being closed
- The bug with initializing NHibernate configuration on .NET Standard 2.0 is fixed
- The bug with returning multiple result sets in code generated by the EF Core template is fixed
- The bug with detecting MySQL computed columns is fixed
- Entity Framework Core 3.1.1 is supported
- The bug with using nullable enum properties with default mapping to integers in LINQ query in EF Core 3.1 is fixed
- The bug with using value converters detected automatically by .HasConversion<string>() in EF Core 3 is fixed
- The bug with using NULL constant values in EF Core 3 is fixed
- The bug with using binary operators AND, OR in EF Core 3 is fixed