New build of dotConnect for MySQL 8.13.1422 is available!
New build of dotConnect for MySQL 8.13.1422 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with throwing "Operation is not supported" by web providers, when the cookie is used, is fixed
- The ability to disable generation of the byte order mark (BOM) in the beginning of code files in a standalone Entity Developer is implemented
- The bug with design time copy/cut/paste functionality for entities is fixed
- The bug with invalid integer to enum conversion by a generated method, which is based on SQL query and returns a collection of entities, in EF Core 2 is fixed
- The bug with applying a filter to the nullable property with implicit EnumToStringConverter via LINQ queries in EF Core 2 is fixed
- The bug with missing brackets around SELECT inside the generated CASE statement in EF Core 2 is fixed
- The bug with nullable parameters in EF Core 2 is fixed
- The bug with reopening connections in EF Core 2 is fixed
- The bug with adding unnecessary CASTs to the generated SQL when working with DateTime, numeric columns and expressions in EF Core is fixed
- The bug with incorrect exception message on opening connection, when ConnectionString is not set, by .NET Standard compliant assemblies is fixed
Devart development team