New build of dotConnect for MySQL 8.12.1229 is available!
New build of dotConnect for MySQL 8.12.1229 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with absent Devart.Data.MySql.NHibernate.NHibernateMySqlConnection and Devart.Data.MySql.NHibernate.NHibernateMySqlCommand classes in the .Net Core NuGet package is fixed
- Using an extended property of type OutputInfo is supported
- Code generated for nullable properties is simplified: now T? is generated instead of System.Nullable<T>
- An additional constructor that accepts DbContextOptions as an argument is added to the DbContext class descendant in the VB.NET version of the DbContext template for EF Core
- The bug with "No database provider has been configured for this DbContext." in the DbContext template for EF Core is fixed
- The bug with code generation for nullable properties for EF1/EF4/EF5/EF6 is fixed
- Entity Framework Core 2.1.3 is supported
- The bug with throwing an error by context.Database.Migrate(), when the __EFMigrationsHistory table already exists but tables being mapped by model classes are not created yet, in EF Core 2 is fixed
- The bug with a memory leak in EF Core 2, when a connection is set for DbContext as an MySqlConnection instance, and not via a connection string, is fixed
Devart development team