New build of dotConnect for MySQL 8.9.946 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The behaviour is changed: IsRequired(false / true) for navigation properties is always generated in EF Core fluent mapping now
- The bug with throwing "Can't load provider assembly." by EF6 model in a standalone Entity Developer is fixed
- The bug with serializing user defined extended properties for associations is fixed
- The bug with a Devart provider not found in Entity Developer as a standalone application when the provider is installed without placing Devart assemblies to the GAC is fixed
- The bug with SubmitChanges() when there are associations to classes belonging to a TPT hierarchy in a model is fixed
- The bug with ignoring some string columns, which include too big MaxLength value, by EDM Wizard is fixed