Devart is glad to announce the release of dotConnect for MySQL 8.8, Devart ADO.NET data provider for MySQL with support for Entity Framework, LinqConnect (LINQ to MySQL) and NHibernate. The new version offers you support for Visual Studio 2017 and Entity Framework Core 1.1.1.
Here is the complete list of dotConnect for MySQL 8.8.862 features:
- Visual Studio 2017 is supported
- The "Initial Catalog" connection string parameter is added to MySqlConnection as an alias to the "Database" connection string parameter
- The JSON data type is supported
- The bug with loosing decimal precision by the CreateDatabase() functionality is fixed
- The bug with generating the virtual keyword when Inheritance Modifier=None is fixed (Entity Framework models)
- Entity Framework Core 1.1.1 is supported