New build of dotConnect for MySQL 8.7.852 is available for download now.
In this version:
- Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate 4 is supported
- The bug with detecting foreign key change by Update Model From Database is fixed (Entity Framework models)
- The bug with throwing the "Stack empty" error after stopping validation before code generation in a standalone version is fixed (Entity Framework models)
- The bug with a workability of the "Validate on Build" option in Model Settings is fixed (Entity Framework models)
- The bug with compilation of the EF Core template after copying it to model folder is fixed (EF Core models)
- The translation of collection's Contains method in LINQ query to SQL statement in EF Core is supported