New build of dotConnect for MySQL 8.7.819 is available for download now.
In this version:
- Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate is supported
- The bug with not loading plugins for MariaDB is fixed
- The bug with comparing non-nullable properties in LINQ query when config.QueryOptions.UseCSharpNullComparisonBehavior=true is fixed
- The bug with using AddForeignKeyOperation and DropForeignKeyOperation in EF Core Code-First Migrations is fixed
- The bug with throwing the "Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object" error with Batch Updates in EF1/EF4/EF5/EF6, if the previous SaveChanges() failed, is fixed