New build of dotConnect for MySQL 8.6.753 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with the "The server hello message uses a protocol that was not recognized" error with SSL connections is fixed
- The bug with reading columns of the base type in TPT inheritance via .OfType() of LINQ query
- The bug with loading objects via association which targets to the base class of an inheritance with the materialized child class is fixed
- The bug with throwing "Sequence contains more than one element" when reading objects of TPT hierarchy is fixed
- The generation of static methods by the EntityObject template is supported via the new property Direct Call of EntityMethod (Entity Framework models)
- The bug with comparing bool class property with some value in EF Core is fixed