New build of dotConnect for MySQL 8.5.658 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with throwing NRE when a transaction associated with a connection is not closed, and the connection is implicitly closed, is fixed
- Entity Framework Core support is added
- The DbProviderFactory provider registration in application's *.config is supported by the Entity Developer version integrated into Visual Studio
- The default behaviour is changed: bit(2..8 ), bit(9..16), bit(17..32) are mapped to Byte, Int16, Int32 correspondingly by Create Model Wizard and Update Model From Database Wizard
- Entity Framework Core RC2 is supported