New build of dotConnect for MySQL 8.4.583 is available for download now.
In this version:
- MySQL 5.7 is supported
- The behaviour is changed: now, when a fatal error occurs in a connection, Dispose is called for the transaction, corresponding to this connection
- The behaviour is changed: now the password property of a DevartMySql connection in a SSIS project can be Sensitive
- The type of the "config_data" column of the "scopeconfig" table is changed from TEXT to LONGTEXT for Sync Framework support
- The bug with loosing fractional part of decimal value during synchronization for Sync Framework support is fixed
- The bug with creating wrong precision and scale for a decimal column in a table that is automatically generated during the provisioning for Sync Framework support is fixed