New build of dotConnect for MySQL 8.3.254 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with invalid script when table has column with the TEXT data type for Sync Framework support is fixed
- The behaviour is changed: Generate Database Script From Model saves the output in ASCII format if there are no unicode symbols in the script; UTF-8 is used otherwise
- The behaviour is changed: now the default value for the 'File Per Class' option of the DbContext template is True (Entity Framework models)
- The bug with model creation when using multiple naming rules (suffixes, prefixes) is fixed
- The bug with generating .HasPrecision for decimal types when using non-attribute fluent mapping (DbContext template) is fixed (Entity Framework models)