New build of dotConnect for MySQL 8.3.225 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with autocommitting MySqlTransaction when using the load balancing feature is fixed
- The bug with generation AUTO_INCREMENT for columns with INT/BIGINT data types, which have the corresponding entity properties with System.Decimal type and IsDbGenerated=true, via the CreateDatabase() method is fixed
- The bug with generation UNSIGNED for columns with unsigned integer data types via the CreateDatabase() method is fixed
- The possibility to use relative paths to assemblies in code generation templates is implemented
- The Implement Equals property is added to the DbContext, ObjectContext, and POCO Entity templates (Entity Framework models)
- The bug related to detecting nullable foreign key as non-nullable is fixed (Entity Framework models)