New build of dotConnect for MySQL 8.3.201 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The UserID property is removed from the MySqlConnectionStringBuilder class for compatibility with Visual Basic
- The bug with the missing "ASP.NET Dynamic Data LinqConnect Web Application" project template in Visual Studio 2013 is fixed
- The View Generation option of the model with Entity Framework version = Entity Framework 6 is supported for the DbContext (only with XML mapping), EntityObject, POCO, and Self-Tracking Entities templates (Entity Framework models)
- The bug with "DevartEntityDeploy" task, when .NET Framework 2.0 and .NET Framework 3.5 are not installed on the target workstation, is fixed (Entity Framework models)
- The bug with a workability of the Binary As Guid connection string parameter when using Code-First Fluent Mapping approach is fixed