New build of dotConnect for MySQL 8.3.171 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with deserialization of a license resource in ASP.NET applications, running with medium or high trust level is fixed
- The bug related to using properties of the enum data type, that are used in the complex entity key, is fixed
- The bug related to the opening of the *.edmx files is fixed (Entity Framework models)
- The bug related to the inserts (for Identity columns) and updates (for Computed columns) when working with unquoted columns and when config.Workarounds.DisableQuoting is set to True is fixed
- The bug with throwing the "Unexpected query batch command" exception when using the Batch Updates functionality is fixed
- The bug with generating extra condition for limiting subselect by one record in generated subqueries with grouping is fixed