New build of dotConnect for MySQL 8.3.161 is available for download now.
In this version:
- MySqlUtils class is added
- The MySqlScript.Cancel() method is added to stop query execution
- The bug related to reading values of the string properties, that are database generated, when performing SubmitChanges() is fixed
- The bug related to performing queries via Query Editor/Retrieve Data when working with the 'Enterprise Library' validation framework is fixed
- The bug related to the storage and mapping regeneration via the "Update Database from Model" wizard, or via the "Regenerate Storage and Mapping" option of the diagram shortcut menu, when changing one DBMS to another, is fixed (LinqConnect models)
- The behaviour is changed: now a semicolon (;) after the very last statement is generated in the Code-First CreateDatabaseScript() functionality