Devart is glad to announce the release of the new version of dotConnect for MySQL, enhanced database connectivity solution, built over the ADO.NET architecture, that supports Entity Framework and LinqConnect ORM solutions.
New version of dotConnect for MySQL offers you support for ASP.NET Identity technology.
Now, with dotConnect for MySQL, you can use the latest ASP.NET user account management system and benefit from unit-testable user authentication system, social login support, OWIN integration, and other new ASP.NET Identity new features.
With dotConnect for MySQL you can easily add an implementation of Identity system via ADO.NET or Entity Framework technologies to your applications. The documentation of our provider includes detailed tutorials on how to either use standard ASP.NET Identity functionality or how to customize it for storing additional data about users.
Here is the complete list of dotConnect for MySQL 8.3.115 features:
- The ADO.NET implementation of ASP.NET Identity support is added
- The message of the exception, when an attempt to rollback a closed transaction is made, is improved
- The CommandTimeout property is added to the DataProvider class
- The behaviour is changed: now explicit deletion of the foreign keys by their names is not performed via the DeleteDatabase() method
- The bug related to the invalid generation of the foreign keys DDL for many-to-many associations when using CreateDatabase method is fixed
- The bug with the query cache when performing several queries, having nullable parameters, sequentially is fixed
- The information message about availability of NuGet Package Manager on the workstation is added in the Entity Developer version integrated into Visual Studio (Entity Framework models)
- The behaviour is changed: now paths to assemblies with attributes (Model Settings -> Model -> Attributes) are saved and used as relative paths
- The bug with invalid code generation when different namespaces for context and entity classes are used in the VB.NET projects is fixed (LinqConnect models)
- The bug with generating the entities namespace in fluent mapping configuration classes is fixed (Entity Framework models)
- The bug with generating DatabaseGeneratedOption.Computed for non-EntityKey properties in fluent mapping is fixed (Entity Framework models)
- SharpMap 1.1 is supported
- NTS Topology Suite 1.13.2 is supported