New build of dotConnect for MySQL 8.2.80 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug related to the incorrect change detection when updating database from model (the precision and comments) is fixed
- The bug with not including the namespace name in the XML mapping, when namespaces for entity classes and context class are different, is fixed (LinqConnect models)
- The bug with creating models for Entity Framework 6 on the workstation without .NET Framework 4.5 installed is fixed (Entity Framework models)
- The bug with association mapping in the DbContext template is fixed (Entity Framework models)
- The bug with composite keys mapping in the DbContext template is fixed (Entity Framework models)
- The bug with changing the MigrationHistory table when migrating from EF4/EF5 to EF6, when config.Workarounds.DisableQuoting = True, is fixed