Devart is glad to announce the release of the new version of dotConnect for MySQL, enhanced database connectivity solution, built over the ADO.NET architecture, that supports Entity Framework and LinqConnect ORM solutions. New dotConnect for MySQL offers Windows Workflow Foundation Support.
Now the support for Workflow Instance Store and Workflow Tracking is implemented in dotConnect for MySQL. Now you can use Workflow Tracking and persist state information about workflow instances in MySQL database.
Our ADO.NET data provider comes with DDL scripts of Workflow Instance Store and Workflow Tracking schema and database-level logic and provides necessary classes to use them.
Here is the complete list of dotConnect for MySQL 8.2.55 features:
- Workflow Foundation is supported
- The bug with setting the FetchAll and CommandTimeout properties of MySqlCommand object basing on the Default FetchAll and Default CommandTimeout connection string parameters of the corresponding MySqlConnection instance is fixed
- The bug with generating "Connection is already attached to distributed transaction" when reusing connection from the pool is fixed
- The bug with foreign keys not created for many-to-many associations via the CreateDatabase() method is fixed
- The bug related to the "The type initializer for 'DefaultXmlMappingProvider'" exception when working with the xml mapping and result sets is fixed
- The bug with the comparison of the entity key property with a nullable variable, which is equal to null, is fixed
- The bug with applying the config.DatabaseScript.Schema.CharacterSet and config.DatabaseScript.Schema.Collate values, when creating the database basing on the Database connection string parameter (config.DatabaseScript.Schema.DeleteDatabaseBehaviour = DeleteDatabaseBehaviour.Database) using CreateDatabase()/Code-First approach, is fixed
- The bug with creating primary key in the __MigrationHistory table for EF6 in databases with multibyte character set is fixed