New build of dotConnect for MySQL 7.2.114 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with sending the commit and rollback events for connections in the distributed transaction to dbMonitor is fixed
- The bug with reading data from a column of type "BIT(1)" in a variable of type "Int32" is fixed
- The bug with usage of distributed transactions is fixed
- The bug with availability of the Yes/No/Cancel options when saving models created with previous versions of Entity Developer is fixed
- The bug with retrieving entities using Guid constants or the .Contains operation for Guid collection is fixed