New build of dotConnect for MySQL 6.70.302 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The "Identifier Case Sensitive" check box, which enables case-sensitive processing of database object identifier names, is added to MySQL Server Options
- The behaviour is changed: the MySqlDump.HexBlob property now affects Binary and VarBinary columns
- The bug with preserving the Validate Required property when saving the model is fixed
- The bug with Entity Developer tool windows being shown when debugging an application is fixed
- The bug with diagram representation in x64 environment is fixed