DataReader problem (Post upgrade to 2.80.8)

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for MySQL
Post Reply

DataReader problem (Post upgrade to 2.80.8)

Post by CTSoxFan » Wed 03 Aug 2005 22:12

The upgrade must have broken something because this code worked perfectly on 2.80.7 yesterday.

When trying to access columns of a DataReader result set using the column names:


I get the following error: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: "CompanyName" Key being added: "CompanyName"

If I replace with this code:


Everything works fine. Please advise how to correct this issue.



Post by Serious » Thu 04 Aug 2005 11:18

We have fixed this problem for the MySQLDirect .NET 2.80.
Look forward for the next build (it will be released this week).

Post Reply