Do I Need To Buy MyDirect Mobile edition when I already have

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for MySQL
joegoh

Do I Need To Buy MyDirect Mobile edition when I already have

Post by joegoh » Sun 03 Aug 2008 15:12

Hi

Do I need to buy MyDirect Mobile edition when I have MyDirect or is it included? I tried installing both trial edition and had conflict

Advice please.

Joe

AndreyR
Devart Team

Post by AndreyR » Mon 04 Aug 2008 08:12

Mobile edition of MyDirect .NET is not included in any other editions, it is an independent edition.

hazo

Post by hazo » Wed 20 Aug 2008 20:42

AndreyR wrote:Mobile edition of MyDirect .NET is not included in any other editions, it is an independent edition.
Why don't you tell us about conflict? I bought either editions and I don't use them. I dont't understand that neither, whither sink without trace the datatable component from mobile editions ?

Shalex
Site Admin

Post by Shalex » Thu 21 Aug 2008 13:13

If you have a conflict with Professional and Mobile Editions we suggest you to download the latest versions of this Editions. It is a known bug in previous versions, which was encountered by Windows Vista x64 users.

In case the problem persists, let us know.

DataTable component is unavailable in current versions of Mobile Edition.

hazo

Post by hazo » Thu 21 Aug 2008 16:59

Shalex wrote:If you have a conflict with Professional and Mobile Editions we suggest you to download the latest versions of this Editions. It is a known bug in previous versions, which was encountered by Windows Vista x64 users.

In case the problem persists, let us know.

DataTable component is unavailable in current versions of Mobile Edition.

Unavailable. Yes, I discern, but what I'm doing now, when I developed a software by windows CE with datatable? Do I erase or what? What kind of expedient suggest you ? Hence I don't download latest versions.

Shalex
Site Admin

Post by Shalex » Fri 22 Aug 2008 12:17

In this case we recommend you to use DataTable component from System.Data Namespace.