Core Lab team is glad to announce the release of the new MyDirect .NET version 4.50.
In MyDirect .NET version 4.50 we introduced the following features:
- Added DB server-based data paging for ASP.NET applications
- MySqlDataSource design time improvements
- ASP.NET demo pack added
- DotNetNuke 4.7 support added
- Added support for CLIENT_INTERACTIVE connection option
- MySqlSelectStatement.TryParse method added
- DataLink.DataSource property can refer to another DataLink component
- MySqlConnection.Ping() now checks for open connection
- Fixed bug with executing Entity Framework queries
- Fixed bug with DbDataTable and some visual controls
- Fixed bug with DbDataTable.FillPage method
- Fixed bug with fetching server errors containing Unicode text
- Fixed bug with fetching time with fraction part
- Fixed bug with MySqlCommand.ExecutePageReader
To participate in discussion about the new MyDirect .NET, visit the Core Lab support forums at http://www.crlab.com/forums or e-mail the developers directly.
We're looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Core Lab development team