Core Lab team is glad to announce the release of the new MyDirect .NET version 4.25.
In MyDirect .NET 4.25 we introduced the following features:
- .NET Entity Framework Beta 2 supported
- Visual Studio 2008 Beta 2 supported
- Added Visual Basic versions to CRM, WinForms, and Web samples
- 'Arguments' metadata collection enhanced to support return values of stored functions
- Bug with editing filtered and sorted DbDataTable fixed
- Bug with design time editors of DbDataTable.ParentRelation fixed
- Bug with editing relation resultset with DataLink fixed
- Bug with building Refresh SQL when TableMappings are used fixed
- Bug with editing MySqlConnection in design time fixed
- Bug with fetching unsigned BIGINT fields fixed
- Bug with MySqlConnection.InfoMessage event detaching fixed
- Bug with MySqlDecimal autoincrement columns in MySqlDataTable fixed
- Bug with handling errors in MySqlDataReader.Close fixed
To participate in discussion about the new MyDirect .NET version, visit the Core Lab support forums
at http://www.crlab.com/forums or e-mail the developers directly.
We're looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Core Lab development team