Devart team is proud to introduce the new versions of Delphi Data Access Components including such significant features as:
- RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported and now you can use the latest IDE to develop cross-platform applications.
- Support for the latest Lazarus 1.6.4 and FPC 3.0.2.
- The new UniDAC version includes a new MongoDB provider which allows you to work with a cross-platform document-oriented database MongoDB.
- In DBF provider, we added support for the Direct mode.
- Oracle 12c authentication,Oracle Cloud (DbaaS), Oracle Encryption, Oracle Data Integrity, the ANYDATA type are currently supported when working with Oracle in the Direct mode.
- For Interbase and Firebird, you have an opportunity to manage batch operations using a transaction and to obtain an active transaction number using DBMonitor.
- In NexusDB data provider, we added support for using ConnectionString and the TFmtBCD fields.
You can try the new versions here:
Universal Data Access Components 7.0 [ Download ]
Oracle Data Access Components 10.0 [ Download ]
SQL Server Data Access Components 8.0 [ Download ]
MySQL Data Access Components 9.0 [ Download ]
InterBase Data Access Components 6.0 [ Download ]
PostgreSQL Data Access Components 5.0 [ Download ]
SQLite Data Access Components 3.0 [ Download ]
VirtualTable 10.1 [ Download ]
If you wish to provide feedback on the new versions, you can do it in our forums or by e-mail. If you want to share your ideas about new features of our Delphi Data Access Components, you may do it on the UserVoice. There is also feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always glad to hear your comments and take into account your development needs.
Devart Development Team