Code: Select all
Devart team is glad to announce the release of dbForge Studio for SQL Server v5.3.
The fresh version is enhanced with a brand new feature for documenting SQL databases. It also includes the improved data generator, bettered Data Editor and Viewer window, and more!
New Features and Improvements
Documenter for SQL Server
The Enterprise edition of dbForge Studio is extended with database documenting tool, that allows you to:
- Obtain an overview of the database schema
- Include self-documenting SQL objects
- View inter-object and inter-database dependencies
- Customize documentation styles
- Generate documents in HTML and PDF formats
- Improved XML Generator
- Improved Foreign Key Generator
- Improved Check Constraint Generator
- 15+ new and improved meaningful generators
- Improved XML View
- New JSON View
- Vault 9 is supported for Source Control
- Styled icons are used by default
Download trial version of dbForge Studio for SQL Server now and evaluate the benefits of the Enterprise edition features for free during a 30-day trial period.
Provide feedback at the dbForge Studio for SQL Server feedback page. The Devart team is looking forward to receiving your comments and suggestions.
Devart Development Team