Core Lab team is glad to announce that first beta version of the new product
IBDAC - InterBase Data Access Components is up. IBDAC library offers a set of
nonvisual components for Borland Delphi and C++ Builder that provide access to
InterBase, FireBird and Yaffil database servers.
The main features of InterBase Data Access Components:
- Direct access to server data. No distributing, installing and configuring the BDE and ODBC
- VCL and VCL.NET versions of library
- Supports the latest versions of InterBase, FireBird and Yaffil database servers
- Wide data types support
- High performance controlled fetch of large data blocks
- Optimized string data storing
- Local data sorting and filtering
- Automatic data updating with TIBCQuery and TIBCTable components
- Automatic record refreshing
- Connection pooling feature
- Advanced BLOB support
- BLOB compression support
- TIBCScript component to execute scripts
- Separated run-time and GUI specific parts allow to create pure console applications such as CGI
- Advanced design-time editors
- Extended SQL tracing capabilities provided by TIBCSQLMonitor component and DBMonitor application
- Borland SQL Monitor support
- Automatic design-time components linking
- Easy migration from BDE and IBX with Migration Wizard
- Macros support in SQL
- and many other usefull features.
Following development environments are supported by IBDAC: Borland Developer Studio 2006
including support of Delphi for Win32, Delphi for .NET and C++ Builder Personality,
Delphi 2005, Delphi 7, Delphi 6 with update pack 2, Delphi 5, C++ Builder 6, and C++ Builder 5.
Please try InterBase Data Access Components Trial version available for download
We're looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Core Lab development team