Core Lab team is glad to release the new versions of BDP.NET
providers for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and MS SQL Server.
In these versions we introduced support of Borland Developer Studio 2006
including support of Delphi for Win32, Delphi for .NET and C++ Builder Personality.
- Support for Borland Developer Studio 2006 added
- Added support for ISQLSchemaCreate interface that allows to create schema objects
- Support for SQL Server 2005 added
- Supported PostgreSQL server 8.1 release version
- Supported Pervasive Postgres SQL server
- OUT and INOUT parameters in MySQL stored procedures supported
- Added support for InputOutput parameters for PostgreSQL
- NULLs are not treated as empty strings on data fetch any more
Core Lab development team