dbExpress for SQLite implements the common dbExpress interface for processing queries to SQLite databases.
To let you use the latest IDE versions we keep the driver compatibility up to date, and it supports Delphi XE, C++Builder XE and earlier.
Besides, the driver comes with the amount of help files to let you get started quickly and easily, and offers support from its developers.
The following are the main features of our dbExpress driver for SQLite:
- Direct access to data
- High performance
- Encryption support
- SQLite concurrent access
- SQLite Shared-Cache mode
- Support for all SQLite data types
- Unicode and national charsets support
- Auto incrementing fields with last inserted value returning
- Full support for dbExpress version 4
- Ability of monitoring query execution with dbMonitor
- Source code available
- Includes annual Subscription with Priority Support
- Licensed royalty-free per developer
If you have any suggestions or questions concerning the driver, feel free to contact us by e-mail or through the forum.