Core Lab team is glad to announce the release of the new SQLDirect .NET version 1.20.
In SQLDirect .NET 1.20 we introduced the following features:
- Added support for x64 architecture
- Enhanced command builder with generation of row refresh statements
- Added DbCommand.GetRecordCount() method to determine rows count of a request
- Added INullable interface support for provider specific types
- Supported data binding for provider-specific types
- Added capability to store connection string in a config file
- Extended drag'n'drop capabilities in DataSet Manager
- Add-in menu moved to Visual Studio package
- Demo projects reorganized
- Added CRM (Customer Relationship Management) demo project
To participate in discussion about the new SQLDirect .NET version, visit the Core Lab support forums
at http://www.crlab.com/forums or e-mail the developers directly.
We're looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Core Lab development team