Core Lab team is glad to announce a release of the new dbExpress drivers for Oracle version 4.00, for SQL Server version 4.00, for MySQL version 4.00, and for InterBase version 2.00.
In this version we introduced native support for dbExpress version 4 released with Delphi 2007 for Win32 and C++Builder 2007.
dbExpress 4 is the next stage in dbExpress technology represented by CodeGear.
Below are listed other features introduced in the new versions:
- Complete support for dbExpress version 4 in Delphi 2007 for Win32 and C++Builder 2007 added
- Added support for SQL Server Compact Edition for driver for SQL Server
- Support for new SQL Server data types, including XML, VARCHAR(MAX), NVARCHAR(MAX), VARBINARY(MAX) added
- Added support for data compression for driver for MySQL
- Added support for different network protocols for MySQL
- General performance improved
Core Lab development team