Core Lab team is glad to announce a release of absolutely new product
MySQL Developer Studio worked with the Microsoft .NET Framework.
MySQL Developer is a powerful tool for MySQL server designed to automate
and simplify database development process. It provides an easier way
to explore and maintain existing databases, design compound SQL
statements, query and manipulate data in different ways.
Using MySQL Developer Studio, you can:
- Create, modify and delete database connections
- Display server specific database schema information in tree view
- Create, modify and drop various database objects
- Create and execute SQL statements using SQL editor
- Visually design queries using Query Builder
- Open and save SQL documents
- View and edit table data using grid-based editor
does not require MySQL client library.
MySQL Developer offers support for all range of MySQL servers
from 3.2.3 to the latest hot version from MySQL AB.
MySQL Developer requires .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, or 2.0 installed.
Also MySQL Developer can be available integrated into Visual
Studio .NET IDE. MySQL Developer Tools is a part of MySQLDirect .NET Data Provider
Professional Edition. This edition is compatible with
Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005, 2003 and 2002.
We're looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Core Lab development team