dbexpress driver for linux ?

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding usage of dbExpress drivers for MySQL in Delphi and C++Builder
xu8807286

dbexpress driver for linux ?

Post by xu8807286 » Thu 15 Mar 2012 09:26

Dear,
I want to know the new version dbexpress driver for mysql still support the kylix3 or can run under the linux?

AndreyZ

Post by AndreyZ » Thu 15 Mar 2012 11:20

Our dbExpress driver for MySQL doesn't support Kylix anymore. For the time being dbExpress driver for MySQL doesn't support Linux because Delphi doesn't support Linux. We will add Linux support to our dbExpress driver for MySQL as soon as RAD Studio XE3 with Linux support is released.

xu8807286

Post by xu8807286 » Wed 21 Mar 2012 00:36

Thank your reply.
But I found a trial program "libsqlmda.so.4.70", it can running with my old program with the centos 4, it limited with six field.

I want run my old kylix3 program with the new centos 6 and mysql 5 ,so i want to know the last version of this program still support the linux.if your have (include the old version) ,i want to buy a copy to remove the six field limit.

AndreyZ

Post by AndreyZ » Wed 21 Mar 2012 13:10

dbExpress driver for MySQL version 4.70.29 was the last version that supported Kylix. If you buy dbExpress driver for MySQL, you will have access to Registered Users' Area where you can download any version (the latest and all earlier) of dbExpress driver for MySQL. After you enter Registered Users' Area and choose the product you will see a page with the latest product version. There is the "Previous Versions" section in the bottom of this page with a link to all the previous product versions.