Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding usage of dbExpress drivers for MySQL in Delphi and C++Builder
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
what is the difference between mydac driver dbExpress and the standard ones ( the ones provided with delphi 6 ).
Following the main features of the DbxMda driver.
- Access to MySQL server using client library or through protocol directly
- High performance
- Supports latest versions of MySQL
- Support MySQL Embedded server
- All MySQL data types support
- Ability of monitoring query execution with DBMonitor
- Extended options for advanced behaviour
- Source code available
- Free support for registered users
- Licensed per a developer without royalty fee