Get error with driver 6.4.6 on XE5: Type mismatch for field, expecting: FMTBcdField actual: BCD

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding usage of dbExpress drivers for SQL Server in Delphi and C++Builder
rlmariz

Get error with driver 6.4.6 on XE5: Type mismatch for field, expecting: FMTBcdField actual: BCD

Post by rlmariz » Mon 15 Sep 2014 13:56

Hello I'm buy driver devart for sql server i am having trouble mapping the fields because it is different from the manual and the original drive from Delphi.

EnableBCD=True

Datatype numeric(5,2) as map to ftBcd/TBCDField in documentation Readme.html says ftFMBcd/TFMBCDField.

Get error dtsCadastro: Type mismatch for field 'ICMS_SGL', expecting: FMTBcdField actual: BCD

Please help me

Documentation is:
decimal ftFMTBcd TFMTBCDField
numeric ftFMTBcd TFMTBCDField

azyk
Devart Team

Re: Get error with driver 6.4.6 on XE5: Type mismatch for field, expecting: FMTBcdField actual: BCD

Post by azyk » Tue 23 Jun 2015 08:30

We have added an extended driver option BCDPrecision for dbExpress driver for SQL Server , which defines the way to interpret the NUMERIC data type: as TBCDField or as TFMTBCDField. This fix is added to the latest version of dbExpress driver for SQL Server.