Oracle Package Execution

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for Oracle
Hugh

Oracle Package Execution

Post by Hugh » Fri 15 Jun 2018 10:02

Good day

I'm currently trying to execute Oracle Packages with functions in them that returns data sets in a C# .NetCore project.
I have tried to use the OracleCommand class and use the CommandType.StoredProcedure command, the function does not return any values when I use the OracleDataReader.

When I try to run the command in Developer Tools it also returns PLS-00382: expression is of wrong type. But I am able to run the package successfully through the run wizard.

I have then tried to use the OraclePackage class, but when I execute the package it returns Devart.Common.LicenseException : Feature is not supported.

Is there any other way to execute Oracle Packages and return data sets in C#?

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Re: Oracle Package Execution

Post by Pinturiccio » Tue 19 Jun 2018 12:32

Hugh wrote:Devart.Common.LicenseException : Feature is not supported.
The error says that .NET Standard runtime cannot find the license key (or license file). For more information, please refer to https://www.devart.com/dotconnect/oracl ... ndard.html .

Please also send us a DDL script of a package, which reproduces the issue, and all the objects used in this package, so that we could use it to create this package in an empty database.