Devart is glad to announce the release of dotConnect for Oracle 9.3, Devart ADO.NET data provider for Oracle with support for Entity Framework, LinqConnect (LINQ to Oracle) and NHibernate. The new version offers you support for Visual Studio 2017 and Entity Framework Core 1.1.1.
Here is the complete list of dotConnect for Oracle 9.3.230 features:
- Visual Studio 2017 is supported
- The bug with throwing NRE when connecting to Oracle 7.3 in the Direct mode is fixed
- The bug when default output of OracleDestination did not include server-generated primary key column values after insertion has been fixed
- The bug with obfuscation of the DirectUtils.SecurityLevel enum in the Mobile Edition is fixed
- The bug with generating the virtual keyword when Inheritance Modifier=None is fixed (Entity Framework models)
- Entity Framework Core 1.1.1 is supported