Devart is glad to announce the release of dotConnect for Oracle 9.1, Devart ADO.NET data provider for Oracle with support for Entity Framework, LinqConnect (LINQ to Oracle) and NHibernate. The new version offers you support for SQL Server 2016 Business Intelligence.
The new version of dotConnect for Oracle can now be used in Analysis Services, Reporting Services, and Integration Services projects targeting SQL Server 2016.
Here is the complete list of dotConnect for Oracle 9.1.35 features:
- Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools Business Intelligence (SSDT-BI) project templates for Analysis Services, Reporting Services, and Integration Services (mapping wizards) in Visual Studio 2015 are supported
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 is supported in SSIS DataFlow components
- The bug with reading BLOB data in the Direct mode from an Oracle 220.127.116.11 server, running on Linux, is fixed
- The bug with returning a wrong SQL query in the Description property of MonitorEventArgs class, when MonitorEventType is equal to Execute, and the ExecutePageReader method of OracleCommand is called, is fixed
- The bug with signing assemblies in Mobile Edition is fixed
- The bug with setting string parameter data types in SQL statements generated basing on the Contains LINQ operator is fixed