New build of dotConnect for Oracle 8.5.558 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with connecting via Oracle Client of versions 7 and 8 with the Unicode connection string parameter set to true is fixed
- The bug related to the "Unable to cast object of type 'Devart.Data.Linq.Engine.SqlColumnRef'" error when using a TPT inheritance is fixed
- The bug with throwing OverflowException, when removing a large number of records via BatchUpdates with BatchSize > 2000, is fixed
- The bug with availability of the config.SpatialOptions.AlwaysUseGeometryDefaultSrid option in \Entity\EF5\Devart.Data.Oracle.Entity.dll and \Entity\EF6\Devart.Data.Oracle.Entity.dll is fixed
- The bug related to the exception being thrown when using some OracleFunctions (i.e. ToChar, ToNchar, ToClob, ToNclob, RawToHex, ToDate, ToTimestamp, ToTimestampTz) is fixed