New build of dotConnect for Oracle 8.5.543 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The possibility to create an unsafe pointer to an OracleIntervalDS structure is added
- The bug related to the "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection." error when enumerating an IQueryable collection is fixed
- The bug with materializing objects having EntitySet fields via non-anonymous class that is not included in the model is fixed
- The bug with applying config.QueryOptions.CaseInsensitiveComparison for non SELECT queries is fixed
- The bug with some OracleFunctions within LINQ queries is fixed