Devart is glad to announce the release of the new version of dotConnect for Oracle, enhanced database connectivity solution, built over the ADO.NET architecture, that supports Entity Framework and LinqConnect ORM solutions.
New dotConnect for Oracle offers you support for Visual Studio 2015.
Here is the complete list of dotConnect for Oracle 8.5.464 features:
- Visual Studio 2015 is supported
- The type of the "details" and "sessionitems" columns of the "aspnet_webevent_events" and "aspnet_sessions" tables respectively is changed from LONG to CLOB in the InstallWebTables.sql file
- The bug with processing negative Oracle NUMBER values using the x64 mode in .NET Framework 4.6 is fixed
- The bug with CreateAssociationConvention when working with the fluent mapping approach is fixed
- The bug with ManyToManyNamesConvention when working with the fluent mapping approach is fixed
- The support for materialized views is implemented
- The bug with generating namespace for the IsExternal enum is fixed