New build of dotConnect for Oracle 8.4.457 is available for download now.
In this version:
LinqConnect (formerly known as LINQ to Oracle)
- The bug related to the "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error on SubmitChanges() is fixed
- The possibility of setting default values for enum properties is implemented (LinqConnect models)
- The bug with freezing Visual Studio when using the Find dialog in large models is fixed
- The performance of generating SQL for Enumerable.Contains in LINQ queries is improved by supporting a new expression type, DbInExpression, in Entity Framework 6
- The bug with converting 'Y' to True when retrieving CHAR(1) values from database to the bool property is fixed