New build of dotConnect for Oracle 8.4.437 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The IPv6 protocol is supported in the Direct mode
- dotConnect for Oracle is now FIPS compliant on .NET Framework 3.5 in the Direct mode
- The bug with reading tnsnames.ora by OracleHome.GetServerList() is fixed
- The OpenConnection() method is added to the DataContext class
- The bug with not calling the InitializeConnection() method for a newly created connections while performing query or stored procedure is fixed
- The bug with loosing elements within the IN clause of the generated SQL for the LINQ Contains clause is fixed