New build of dotConnect for Oracle 8.4.407 is available for download now.
In this version:
LinqConnect (formerly known as LINQ to Oracle)
- The bug related to not submitting new records, when EntityRef of the corresponding entity class is set to null, is fixed
- The bug related to re-materialization of objects of the same type when performing methods that are mapped to different stored procedures is fixed
- The bug with loading metadata and query performing when ITable<TEntity> is used instead of Table<TEntity> is fixed
- The bug with the materialization of UInt32 values greater than Int32.MaxValue is fixed
- The config.DatabaseScript.Index.Tablespace configuration option is added to specify the tablespace for indexes created via the Code-First approach