New build of dotConnect for Oracle 8.4.397 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The performance of the Update method of the OracleDataAdapter and OracleDataTable classes when using the UpdateBatchSize property is improved
- The bug related to the odd ESCAPE character in a generated SQL query after LIKE condition is fixed
- The bug related to re-materialization of objects of the same type when performing various SQL-queries via ExecuteQuery() method in multi-threading applications is fixed
- The support of ID generators for primary keys in the Fluent Mapping template is added (LinqConnect models)
- The bug with generating columns in subqueries of a complex LINQ to Entities query containing limit expressions is fixed